Pro Knife Sharpener
How sharp is your knife? Can it cut through paper like that?
Did you know that the dirtiest secret in the knife industry is that they do not want you to sharpen your knife constantly? Telling you that it will damage your knife but no one had scientifically prove it?
Why? They just want you to purchase another one when it is blunt! Spending hundreds of dollars and sometimes even thousands!
You can avoid it, over time each knife will become blunt when you use it. Little burs emerge on the blade making it broader. There is nothing you can do about it. The thing you can do, however, is to make sure that your knife stays in great condition by sharpening and taking care of it.
Pro Knife Sharpener is versatile enough to work on most knives and to bring them back from ultimate bluntness to sharp as a razor.
If your blade is completely gone then start with the coarse side of the 3 stage sharpener and work your way up to medium and then to fine. If you just want a monthly sharpen start from the middle and the end if just for a quick sharpen.
Pro Knife Sharpener has a removable grinding head which is easy to clean.
- Place the 3 step knife sharpener on a flat surface.
- To keep the knife sharpener steady, firmly grip the handle with one hand.
- Hold the knife with your forefinger on the back of the knife, and place the knife blade vertically into a groove and move the blade back and forth with slight pressure 15 or 20 times, or as necessary. No heavy pressure is necessary.
- For blunt knives (12 months or older without sharpening) use steps 1, 2 and 3.
- Every 2 to 3 months use steps 2 and 3.
- For everyday use step 3.
GET YOURS TODAY and SAY GOODBYE TO OLD SCHOOL METHOD!