Potato Spiral Cutter
Create perfectly crisp potato spirals with this very easy to use Potato Spiral Tornado Slicer!
- This excellent kitchen tool is perfect for all the moms who love to cook crispy potatoes for their kids. Very easy to use.
- Step up your regular potato chips and make it into a potato spiral!
- Simply put the potato on one of the 4 stainless steel spits together with the potato cutter and the handle and start rotating.
- Excellent for making original potato spirals.
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE – Not Sold In Stores
- Great Gift Idea
- Compliments Guaranteed!
- Material: ABS + Stainless Steel
- Size: 13cmx24cm/5/1″x9.4″
- Weight: 130g/4.6oz
- Dishwasher Safe
- 4 x Stainless Steel Spits
- 1 x Spiral Potato Cutter
- 1 x Plastic Handle
How To Use:
- Pull the cutter onto the spit.
- Press the potato onto the spit.
- Pierce the spikes on the handle into the potato.
- Cut out a spiral.
- Attach to the ends of the spit.